If you are not satisfied with the score you earned on a test, you may make test corrections. Follow the directions below.
- Email me (from your student email) to let know you would like to make corrections. The email can simply say "I would like to make test corrections".
- You will get an email back from me (in a day or two) with a PDF copy of your test and a link to the test corrections Google doc (or you can access the corrections document using the link below).
- Make a copy of the Google doc for yourself. Be sure to share it with me so I can grade your corrections!
- Correct the questions you got wrong (marked with the red X). You need to tell me the correct answer, where you found it, and what it said (quote the book/notes).
- When you are done, print and turn in your corrections, or email me to let me know you have finished your test corrections. Be sure the Google doc is shared with me so I can grade your corrections!